Leading Mentally Healthy Teams
Learn ways to lead with wellbeing in mind, to build mentally healthy teams and improve workplace engagement and productivity.
When people feel mentally healthy, they're better equipped to perform well at work. Unfortunately, one in five Australian adults experience a mental illness in any given year, costing Australian workplaces a staggering $6.3 billion in absenteeism. Research has shown that mental health conditions result in 12 million days of reduced productivity for Australian businesses annually. The good news is when we invest in workplace mental health and wellbeing, we can see returns of up to $4 for every $1 spent.
As a leader, it's important to create a safe and open space for people to share how they're feeling. This can be challenging, but having conversations about mental health is one of the most important things you can do for your team. When people feel mentally healthy, they have better relationships, are more engaged, and perform better at work.
Our highly experienced facilitators can help you take practical, evidence-informed steps to positively influence the mental health and wellbeing of your team.
When we connect with compassion, honesty, inclusion, and openness, we can build and sustain mentally healthy teams. With a proactive approach to improving mental health at work, we emerge as better leaders and contribute to stronger organisations.
In our highly interactive session, we'll cover:
- What mental health and wellbeing is and the signs to look out for as a leader
- The role of leaders in building self-awareness and promoting positive mental health
- Actionable strategies to build mentally healthy and well teams
We'll help you:
- Develop practical, evidence-informed practices to create a mentallysafe workplace that supports the mental health of all employees
- Tailor the session to meet the needs of your organisation
- Choose from in-person, online, or on demand delivery
Contact us today to learn more about how our sessions can help you build a mentally healthy team.