With positive wellbeing, employees are much better equipped to adapt and innovate through periods of constant change, uncertainty and volatility. Designed for business leaders, this practical e-book explores the neuroscience of how humans respond to change, with evidence-informed frameworks and tools to support employees to effectively adapt and even thrive in uncertainty.
- The neuroscience of how humans typically respond to change, including the reward and threat response
- The chemicals in our brains and bodies that influence our emotions and behaviours at work and play
- Evidence-informed frameworks for leaders to manage change successfully, including David Rock’s SCARF model and Harvard’s DICE framework
- The Oranges Toolkit’s ‘5 C’s for Change’ framework with practical tips on how leaders can support employee wellbeing through change processes
- Helpful tips, graphics and references for further learning